Improve Our Income
We all want to improve our top line - our income - be it our salary or business profits. Here are the 5 Ways to make it happen:
1. You need to figure out what you want, and don't settle for anything less without a struggle. Build a fortress around your desires. Figure out how badly you want it. Figure out how you are going to get it. Form a plan and reward yourself along the journey.
The difference between an achiever and a super achiever is that the super achiever gets out of his comfort zone and tackles the tough stuff. Modest achiever attempts to survive on their reputation.
Learn from people who have done it before. Those people are always set high goals and achieve for themselves.
2. Keep pushing yourself. Doing one hard thing a day lifts your momentum, confidence level, self-esteem and provides the sheer joy of success.
3. Be Sales Oriented. Everyone in the whole company should be salesperson. Go for more sales calls and more activities to get the sale.
4. Focus. Do as you plan and don't let anybody steal your day. People can steal your day with their negative emotions, and sometimes they don't even know that they are doing this. Gravity is always there, and pulls you up through strong focus.
Focus on the most profitable activity. First you need to know what products and services you should be focusing on based on the 80/20 rules. Then have the profile of your ideal customer and list out all the characteristics. Third is to find more customers who want to do business with you. Go get more customers, and embark on creative and aggressive marketing to make it happen.
The best way to identify if a prospect fits your 'best customer profile' is to ask some great questions. Ask the following:
* Which of your customers are the easiest to work with?
* Which of your customers do the most businesses with you?
* Which of your customers give you the most headaches?
The answers to these questions will tell you where you should be investing your time. Because the goal is to get great results, which leads us to the last and fifth way...
5. Be Results Driven. No more excuses for not doing anything. In fact, do not bother to find reasons for non-achievements, and instead spend the time on achieving something else to compensate for the lack of achievement. Be ruthless. Give the best to your customers by learning the keys to customer service. Set a goal to increase your business profits by a quantum leap now.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Success&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Network is unreachable in /srv/disk5/44101/www/success.atwebpages.com/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input